Thursday, March 11, 2010

Grant Submitted

Fiat: "It is done".
This morning I handed in our submission for a Lotteries Grant to the Department of Sport and Recreation; and my particular thanks to Barry Woods for all his work, and to all of you who provided letters of support. Also, a big thanks to Glen Lewis of Epic Events who has done a fantastic job on the Camino Salvado web-page and who created the Google map that I have included in this Blog.
Now that the Grant has been completed, it's made me think that we shouldn't put all our eggs in one basket and perhaps we should look at raising funds independently. I would appreciate your feedback on this, especially from newcomers to the Blog. In the past, I wrote to some "people of means" regarding this suggestion, and I hope that now they see how real the whole project is and what a blessing it will be for WA, then perhaps they will consider donating to the Foundation, and help create an amazing experiences for future walkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment